Saturday, February 4, 2012

Plant a Kiss!

Emily and I made it to the Blue Bunny this morning for the Plant a Kiss! book launch party.  Emily wore her very special shirt that her friend Peter (H. Reynolds) gave her for her birthday last year!  It was very appropriate for a "Plant a Kiss" party, as you can see!  Mr. Reynolds is such an inspiration, but I was also thrilled to meet Ms. Rosenthal.  I love her book Cookies: Bite Sized Lessons, and am looking forward to reading some of her grown-up books!
I also grabbed the latest edition of Hutch Magazine while I was there.  Hopefully some more of my students will become staff writers for the edition due out in June! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and positive comments welcome! Note: Because this is a classroom blog, I do moderate comments, so there will be a delay once you post your comment.