Saturday, August 16, 2014

back to school 2014

Hello, Everyone!  
Today is August 16th. It is the perfect day to start thinking about Back to School!  We still have two full weeks off (plus some), but September is coming!  One of my goals for this year is to keep up with this blog better than I have in the past.  This is easy to do BEFORE the rush of school starting, of course, but I am hoping to post one blog a week throughout this year. Are you thinking of any goals YOU might have for 2014-2015? I asked my personal guinea-pig future second grader, Emily for one of her goals for this year.  She wants to be able to complete 100 math facts in 5 minutes!  I think she can do it!  Comment on a goal YOU have for second grade!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and positive comments welcome! Note: Because this is a classroom blog, I do moderate comments, so there will be a delay once you post your comment.