Sunday, January 15, 2012

Donations

I am really excited to share that through Donor's Choose and Adopt-a-Classroom, we have received donations from some incredible and generous people! Back in October, I submitted a Donor's Choose grant for math games that was fulfilled in a record (for me) two and a half months! Our class was excited to receive the big box of materials last week! There was a little prep in assembling them, but I was able to show them to the kiddos on Friday and they were itching to get their hands on them!
I also received a notice last week that an individual from Marlborough, MA donated $250 through Adopt-a-Classroom! I am looking through the approved catalogues now to see what we can get to enhance student learning in grade two.
Photos of students using our new materials will be posted soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Polite and positive comments welcome! Note: Because this is a classroom blog, I do moderate comments, so there will be a delay once you post your comment.